Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Back to Start Again

I'm still at square one with the medication for the gastroparesis. I was supposed to take the Nortriptyline for two weeks and then call the doc to have him increase the dose, which I did. That's when one of his nurses figured out that there was a drug interaction between the Nortriptyline and something else I'm taking, so he had me stop taking the N. Now I'm waiting to hear what he wants to try next.

Meanwhile, I'm dealing with this epic exhaustion that I can't begin to get a handle on. I don't know if it's coming from the tummy stuff or the combination of migraine, sleep apena and the gp. The tummy pain is awful, especially as the day carries on. All my tricks for dealing with my migraines have gone out the window cause they conflict with the gp, so then my migraines feel worse cause I'm not distracting them.

No comments: