Thursday, June 25, 2015

Nothing is Getting Better

I don't think I've ever had such a blue period in my life with my health. My upper abdomen pain continues with all the symptoms of before with the loss of appetite, food tasting horrible, losing weight, stabbing and cramping pain, malaise, etc... I went to see my primary care doctor to catch her up with what's been going on and she wants me to go to The University of Michigan Hospital, so she did a referral for me. I'm seeing a gastro doctor next week as an urgent patient.

Meanwhile at work, things are going from bad to worse. I'm trying so hard to fix things but everything seems to be working against me. I've never gotten in trouble before because of my performance so I'm taking it really hard. It seems like I'm never going to be able to get my next sleep study done because of all these obstacles. And on top of this, my migraines are acting up big time cause of all the stress.

5 comments:

migraineur said...

http://www.elephantjournal.com/2015/02/this-is-for-the-tough-days/ Not my words, but so very true

Migraine Chick said...

Thank you for the link! This has really helped! Hugs!

migraineur said...

I'm glad to hear it, hugs right back!

Kay A said...

You poor, poor girl! :(

As if migraines weren't enough!

*HUGE HUGS*

K

Migraine Chick said...

Thank you so much for the hugs! I really appreciate them!!