Sunday, May 24, 2015

another chapter in the ongoing saga....

I had my endoscopic ultrasound and the docs found what they think is a partial blocked bile duct between my pancreas and my gall bladder, which might be causing all the problems. So I have to another procedure with sedation called an ERCP where they are going to try to open the bile duct, etc... The scary thing is that one of the complications is having another possible bout of pancreatitis after the procedure, but they said they will take steps to prevent it.

I'm really hoping that this next procedure gets me on the other side of this whole episode. Everything else seems to be on hold until I can get this cleared up. I still want to get my next sleep study done. I'm trying to do the one day at time type thing right now, cause I feel like I might lose my mind if I don't.

1 comment:

migraineur said...

When do you have it scheduled? I'll keep you in my thoughts/prayers.