Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Mini Migraine Mandalas



So my sinus surgery went well, but it's taking forever for my nose to heal. It's still too sore to use my cpap mask so my migraines have been acting up big time. I should have known this would happen because I had a tooth extraction last year that took months to heal. This nose thing shouldn't be a big surprise, but it's still frustrating to go through the whole surgery thing and not see any results yet. I keep telling myself to just be patient and hang in there.

1 comment:

Cynthia Bowers said...

I'm sorry to hear about the pain you felt after those surgeries. I can only imagine how frustrated you were when you’re not seeing the results you expected, but I hope that you have started to feel it soon after this post. Just don’t forget to consult your doctor from time to time, especially when you’re feeling something strange, or if the pain suddenly comes back. Take care!

Cynthia Bowers @ Bay Area TMJ & Sleep Center