Sunday, February 28, 2010

Finding Some Bling

I've been having the worst problem this winter with the migraine blues and my perimenopausal symptoms flaring up. I've been having killer hot flashes on top of unmanageable migraine pain. Also, my hands keep swelling up and down, preventing me from wearing my favorite ring. Someday it fits and other days it doesn't. It has really been bothering me not being able to wear it all the time.

I decided to get an alternate ring in a different size so I can keep wearing a ring every day, and I decided to go for the bling route with a Princess Cut CZ. It's a gorgeous ring, very girly, very sparkly and eye catching, and it has cheered me up immensely. I'm thinking about getting some earrings from the same place. I think migraine chicks need to have some sparkle in their lives.

LuShae Jewelry Earrings

No comments: