Friday, September 11, 2009

Invisible Illness Week



Invisible Illness Week is next week. I tried to do the 30 Things About My Invisible Illness You May Not Know questions, but my brain would just not cooperate. Even with my new glasses, I'm still having a heck of a time concentrating on text, so I decided to do some Migraine Chick Comics featuring the Invisible Illness theme.

"September 14-20, 2009 is National Invisible Chronic Illness Awareness Week. The theme is “A Little Help Gives a Lot of Hope.” It is a major public awareness campaign sponsored by Rest Ministries, an organization that offers a supportive environment for those who live with chronic illness or pain.Sept 14-18 NICIAW features a free virtual conference with 4 seminars each day available to listen to live or download later."

No comments: