Friday, June 19, 2009

Migraine Stories at The Migraine Research Foundation

Two of my migraine collages are being featured at The Migraine Research Foundation under The Migraine Stories Section.

"Almost everyone either knows someone who has suffered from migraine, or has struggled with migraine personally. For many sufferers, migraine interferes with their ability to function in everyday life, whether that is going to school or work, caring for family or attending social functions. Here are some of their stories."

Migraine Chick uses her artwork to express her experience with migraine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad they are using your collage to help explaine migraine. Words can only go so far. You collages tell so much. The first shows the destruction of migraine and the second I love because it makes an invisible illness not. I am happy that your art is getting exposure. I can't believe that you didn't have any formal training; didn't know that. Wow, now I'm really impressed. C