Monday, April 13, 2009

Updated Migraine Twitters List

It's been a month since the Migraine Twitters List was started and look how many people are out there twittering for migraine support! This is a great group of people! If you want me to add your name to list, leave a comment with your twitter link or email me.

Migraine Twitters

Migraine Chickie

EGray

holycowirock

jasminepw

MaxJerz

danabaker

Tallis33

free my brain

baldsue

My_Graine

TamingtheWolf

historianrja

migrainestorms

Yofia

gkimmie

CaseyLeeFierce

stephintoronto

stormlaughter

sylstrawbridge

lilmellie71

amelia77

4ahonaker

BetsyBlondin

InfiniteKnot

TDHblog

amigraineur

thestolenolive

Eschnak

KimmyDarling

stonetree

drummerheather

SimoneGrant

namralkeeg

2MuchPerfection

TRobert

pinkpurlgurl

trialia

6 comments:

Header said...

Thanks for this list! My account isn't exclusively about migraines, but I am a migraine blogger and I frequently Tweet about migraines. @drummerheather

Anonymous said...

please add me http://twitter.com/SimoneGrant

Larry said...

Add me as well.
namralkeeg

T- said...

Long time migraine sufferer:

@2MuchPerfection

Teri said...

Great idea to list this! My Twitter ID is TRobert.

Be well,
Teri

Pam said...

I'm there too.
PamPink Pearl Girl's Migraine World