Friday, March 27, 2009

Migraine Mood Barbie






Since I've been working on my admin duties for the Migraine Flickr Group, I was really inspired by the photos that people have been taking of their migraines, so I wanted to capture my migraine mood the other day when I was home sick. A Migraine Barbie offered up her services for the photo shoot, even though her plastic head was killing her, and I took this photograph. Then I manipulated it in a photo editing program. All of the photos seem to capture the mood of a migraine to me, but I think that I like the last photo the best with the implode.

Which one do you like best?

3 comments:

Jaymi said...

I like the one where it almost looks like the pills are being sucked up into the pill bottle...cause that's what migraines do....they suck the life out of you.

I love all of your Barbie pix Migraine Chick!

Thanks, Jaymi

Dana said...

I like the 2nd one that looks like a negative. That's sort of how colors look to me when I have a migraine.

Oh, and I love how you show the side effects on the pill bottle. My latest migraine med has the main side effect of "rapid-onset severe headache."

XO,
Dana

Literary Marie said...

Love your migraine Barbie photos. Did you create them yourself?

I have a couple blogs and am interested in a Migraine Barbie pic for my personal blog entries when I discuss migraines.