Sunday, February 22, 2009

New Collage Blog

I've decided to create a new second blog, but this one is going to be about my collages. It's called Migraine Chick Collages. Not the greatest name, but it's the best I could come up with limited brain power with a migraine. If anyone can up come with a better name, let me know.

Lately, I've been checking out artistic blogging, and I know I'm such a beginner in this area, but everyone has to start somewhere right?? Hopefully, my new blog will help me become a better collage artist.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Great idea.

Kerrie Smyres said...

It is great! I'm looking forward to seeing more.

NPR is doing a story on Barbie's 50th anniversary and is looking for pictures of "modified Barbies." It made me think of you. I think some of your photos would be perfect! Here's the link for the story:
http://www.npr.org/blogs/sundaysoapbox/2009/02/public_radio_barbie_1.html

Take care,
Kerrie

Migraine Chick said...

I just tagged some of my photos for NPR Barbie. Thanks Kerrie!