Friday, February 20, 2009

Migraine Fog

I've been having the worst problem losing stuff lately. Migraine fog is taking over my life. I've lost four pairs of gloves this winter season. They just seem to disappear on me. One minute I have them. The next minute, I don't, and I have no idea what I did with them.

Now, I've lost my favorite pair of sunglasses, which took me ages to find. They were the right darkness and the right fit. I've had to go rummaging through my "not so right" collection to find a pair to wear until this weekend. I'm dreading going shopping for them, too. If I find a pair I like, I think I'm going to buy two pairs so I can have a backup pair.

I'm about ready to cover myself in Velcro tape and wear a dozen carabiners on my belt so I can keep my stuff with me. Is anyone else losing stuff like me?

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

I am so sorry about the migraine fog...I know what you mean. I don't only loose things but I forget things...and always the day after I have digested Imitrex. Today is the first day I might go without having to take some for 5 days!!! :) Take care and love your blog.

Debor said...

I have the exact same problem with sunglasses, and have to wear big ones over my glasses or clip-ons. I can't find any to fit my glasses right now, so I'm wearing an Amish farmer's hat (honest!) to shield my eyes. Now I have an ankle fracture and have to wear sneakers for the next two months. Doesn't that paint a sexy picture?? Let's not forget the dopey look on my face when I'm in that migraine fog...

Why can't I get a date???