Thursday, December 11, 2008

Kitty Christmas T-shirt



It wouldn't be the holidays if I didn't try to make my cat wear something festive. This year I bought him a small dog Christmas t-shirt from Target. The first time, I tried it on him was at night. He actually walked around in it for fifteen minutes before he collapsed in shame. Then the next morning when I wanted to take a picture of him wearing it, he acted like he was lame from the get go, like it was strangling him. He must have forgotten his performance the night before where he was walking around in it, so I knew he could move. This is the best shot I could get.

5 comments:

deborah said...

very festive and quite adorable. almost looks as if he enjoys it. I've been wanting to get to Tarjay myself for my little pup for something pretty and pink. she has been asking for it.

baldsue said...

Poor kitty!

Sara said...

OMG! I laughed out loud at this post. My friend's dog did the same thing. We put an outfit on him and he just fell over like he'd given up the will to live. So tragic! But very cute!

Leslie said...

I love Amazon, too! And your kitty is super cute!

Anonymous said...

Dear Migraine Chick,

I love Kipling. He's my favorite anti-migraine mascott. Every time I look at this photo though, I see something akin to "take this coat off". I could be wrong though, b/c I'm not his owner. But for sure, he is one cool cat with lots of attitude. Thanks for posting his photo. Go Kipling! Carolyn