Friday, November 14, 2008

Dog Music for Migraine Brains??

I posted a new Migraine Chick Comic on Stripgenerator called Why My Head Hurts #132. It's about my stressed out/desperate housewife mother maybe taking too much Valium when I was in the womb and that's maybe why I have migraines, when the lovely Dorota left me a link for this relaxation music. I love it. It's so relaxing. It made me feel instantly better. I could feel the tension draining away, but there is a catch.

It's relaxation music for dogs. Check it out The Dog Whisperer Band. My favorite song is Relax and Calm, followed by Toy Dog Relaxation.

I found the songs to download through I-Tunes and Amazon.


2 comments:

Christy said...

I am thinking of getting an ipod and some earbuds for my dog, so he can listen to this on our walks and maybe be less crazy when he sees a squirrel.

composerannie said...

Don't know if you know this. During a migraine attack, the blood vessels in the head dilate, and the blood vessels in the hands contract. Normal hand temperature is about 90 degrees; migraine sufferers may have a hand temperature as low as 70 degrees. So when you feel a migrane coming on, visualize raising the temperature of your hands back up to a normal level - you could also put your hands on something really warm. Relaxing also helps. I have composed music that people say is very relaxing: Deep Relaxation Music
Peace!