Friday, October 10, 2008

Stressed Out Week



I've been having a bad week at work. First, I learned my employer is changing our health insurance next year to a Health Savings Account. They had a seminar about how good it is supposed to be, but I've learned that the more they try to convince you that it's a good thing, the worse it is going to be. It looks like if you only have to go to the doctor a couple times a year, it won't be a big deal, but if you have a chronic illness with lots of drugs, you are basically screwed.

On top of this, they moved my desk across the floor, so now I have to get used to a whole new group of people.

Plus, I'm traumatized by Holly Madison breaking up with Hugh Hefner.

And my head is killing me because Aunt Martha is late for her visit again, the bitch, and my hormones are going nuts! So I made this new collage to express my mood this week!

2 comments:

Sharoni said...

I don't think that I have ever left a comment on your blog, but I love it so much. I, too, get migraines, crazy bad.. I love how you visually discribe migrains. I wanted to way that I love this collage. Have the best day you can have!

PPLIC said...

It’s really a great and helpful piece of info. I’m satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.