Thursday, September 25, 2008

Migraine Barbie Goes Black and White




Recently, I realized that I haven't made any new Migraine Barbie photos in a while, and I saw some cool B&W photos of fashion dolls on Flickr, so I thought I would give it a go. In honor of my migraine related insomnia, Migraine Barbie has been having sleepless nights as well. It could be because of her migraines or her watching zombie movies all the time or a combination of both.

The first picture is called "Night of the Living Migraine Barbie."

The second picture isn't technically a Barbie. She is a Dawn Doll that I picked up at a flea market, so her picture is called "Dawn of The Dead."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Migraine Chick, Barbie looks so happy, it's so ironic b/c I know when I'm not sleepig, I'm not quite that chipper. I've been taking melatonin and magnesium for the insomnia to no avail. Is it just our age? Plus I've been walking at lunch. I'm wondering what I've done to bring the imsomnia on? I've read that hot flashes start the insomnia but those have gone and it has stayed. Are we just cursed as women? And why is it that when I nap during the day the sleep quality seems so much better? On a totally different subject, I'm so happy the Red Sox have made the play offs!!!

PrincessSteph said...

love black and white barbie!!! I had to bitch slap some facebookers on your behalf who were stealling your barbie images and not giving you credit. I sent them your link and told them they should be respectful to creative "genius". Anyway, I have my eye out for you. Well done on Dawn. I like her.
Hugs,
Princess

sally said...

I came across an online community for individual seeking interracial love. It is ++++((((---Blackwhitemeet. C O M))))++++ All singles there are seeking interracial relationships. Interracial is not a problem here, but a great merit to cherish!

Migraine Chick said...

Thank you for slapping the facebookers for me, Princess Steph. You are one princess who can kick some butt!

Cheap Shoes said...

he he slapping facebook is cool