Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Invisible Illness Week!



Invisible Illness Week is next week.

"Nearly 1 in 2 people in the USA have a chronic illness and according to U.S. Census Bureau about 96% of illnesses are invisible. So it comes as no surprise that with hundreds of thousands of people on the Internet searching for health support and information, thousands of people now post daily blogs about the emotional trials they experience while facing chronic pain on a regular basis.

National Invisible Chronic Illness Awareness Week is being held September 8-14, 2008. Part of their outreach includes over thirty days of guest bloggers as well as bloggers all over the web posting about invisible illness issues."

So I made this invisible illness comic at Strip Generator for Migraine Chick Comics.

3 comments:

Eileen said...

GREAT comic!!!!

This may be my new fav!!!!

Kelly, FlywithHope said...

Oh, I love your comic! Very inspirational. Thanks!

sarah said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed

reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.



Sarah

http://www.thetreadmillguide.com