I frequently try to find the good side of having migraines, such as developing new skills, and recently I figured out that having migraines might just help me during a zombie attack.
Here are some of the reasons why I think I could survive a zombie attack.
1) I’ve read The Zombie Attack Manual, The Zen of Zombie and The Walking Dead graphic novel series.
2) I’ve watched dozens of zombie movies, including my favorites, such as Resident Evil, Dawn of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead, Zombie Honeymoon, Fido, Slither, 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later, and Night of Comet.
3) I’m used to living in adverse conditions because of my chronic migraines, such as still having to function while in extreme pain.
4) One of my hobbies used to be target shooting so I’m sure I could manage a head shot.
5) I’m a vegetarian, so I’m already used to being grossed out by people eating meat. (sorry carnivores)
6) I don’t think a zombie would want to eat my brain anyway. Although I’m corn fed, I’m sure the amount of the drugs I’ve taken for my migraines has pickled my brain, thus making it unappetizing to zombies.
7) I’m most likely to be the unconscious person during the initial zombie attack, because I will be home sick with a migraine, so I will survive the initial chaos. Then I will wake up and commence to kicking zombie ass.