Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Why I could survive a zombie attack

I frequently try to find the good side of having migraines, such as developing new skills, and recently I figured out that having migraines might just help me during a zombie attack.

Here are some of the reasons why I think I could survive a zombie attack.

1) I’ve read The Zombie Attack Manual, The Zen of Zombie and The Walking Dead graphic novel series.

2) I’ve watched dozens of zombie movies, including my favorites, such as Resident Evil, Dawn of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead, Zombie Honeymoon, Fido, Slither, 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later, and Night of Comet.

3) I’m used to living in adverse conditions because of my chronic migraines, such as still having to function while in extreme pain.

4) One of my hobbies used to be target shooting so I’m sure I could manage a head shot.

5) I’m a vegetarian, so I’m already used to being grossed out by people eating meat. (sorry carnivores)

6) I don’t think a zombie would want to eat my brain anyway. Although I’m corn fed, I’m sure the amount of the drugs I’ve taken for my migraines has pickled my brain, thus making it unappetizing to zombies.

7) I’m most likely to be the unconscious person during the initial zombie attack, because I will be home sick with a migraine, so I will survive the initial chaos. Then I will wake up and commence to kicking zombie ass.

2 comments:

rain gem said...

3,4,6, and 7. 3 of 2. Darn, I have less chance of survival :P

Eileen said...

I have to agree with you. Plus, no matter what they show you (except in 28 days later) Zombies are slow - we can move faster (well, sometimes)

But, like you said, they would not want our over migrained, over drugged brains anyway - hey - if they happen to hit on a day we are taking narcotics - they may think we are one of them anyway - so chances are migraineus will survive!! LOL

Love it!