Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Bad Day/Bad Migraine Haiku

Still no monthly delivery from Mother Nature. Twelve days late! And my head can't take it. Yesterday, I toughed it out at work, but I needed some serious venting, so I tried writing bad migraine haiku to let out my feelings before I ran out of the building screaming.

(please remember these haikus were written under the influence of pms, pain, stress and a good dose of being a drama queen)

I'm wound up so tight
but no caffeeine inside me
migraine pounding loud.

I can barely work
my head is hurting so bad
soon to be fired

dancing little lines
float in my vision like ghosts
aura need to die

so close to screaming
brittle brain seeps cries of pain
must put it on hold

just another day
inside my head, migraines roll
I verp in my mouth

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Oh, my friend! Verping is the worst....is verping even a word??? I hope you are feeling better today!!!

Hugs!