Thursday, April 24, 2008

Migraine on My Mind!



I was bored at lunch yesterday at work. Unbelievably, my co-workers haven't made any more snide remarks this week, so I haven't had anything to dwell on beside being in pain. Because my vision was blurry, I didn't feel like reading the handful of free natural health magazines, which I picked up at my local health food store, hoping to find a natural cure for migraines. I was flipping through them, looking at the pictures, when I came up with idea for this mini-collage. I'm not sure if you can call it crafty. Maybe it's quasi-crafty, but it reflected my mood. So with a pair of scissors and some tape, I became an artiste for fifteen minutes!

I'm calling it "Migraine on My Mind"

2 comments:

Sue said...

Excellent! I love collages.

Eileen said...

Love it!