Sunday, April 13, 2008

Happy Bloggy Birthday to Me!


It is hard to believe it's been a whole year since I started Migraine Chick, and I'm so glad that I didn't listen to my friend who discouraged me about keeping a blog about my migraines, because he thought I was becoming obsessed with them and I was letting them control my life instead of me controlling them. I don't think I could have survived this last year without having an outlet like my blog and having all my lovely online friends who give me so much support.

9 comments:

baldsue said...

Happy Blog Birthday!

Emily said...

hey, go you! and happy bloggity birthday! :)

Sue said...

Yay! I'm glad you decided to blog too. Happy Blogiversary.

rain gem said...

Happy Happy :P

deborah said...

I'm sure glad you didn't listen to him! Happy bloggity boothday

Christy said...

What would I do without you? Happy anniversary!

Migraine Chick said...

Thank you for all your comments!

Connie said...

Congratulations and keep on blogging!

themigrainegirl said...

I was discouraged by myself at first, but my feelings about having started a migraine blog mirror yours! I feel so comforted to know there are others out there like me. (That means you!)