Sunday, March 30, 2008

Does Katie Holmes Have Migraines?

I was standing in line at Wal-Mart yesterday (not my favorite store. I usually go to Target) buying supplies of a new secret addiction of mine. I'm currently obsessed with Reese's Peanut Butter Whoppers, and I can't find them anywhere now but Wal-Mart. I was actually buying five little boxes of them. I was hoping the register clerk wasn't going to out me. Maybe she thinks I'm buying for a child's birthday part and not for my secret consumption, I was thinking in line.

That's when I saw the article in The Star about Katie Holmes having headaches with black spots. Huh! I have migraines with black squiggle lines. Couldn't that be the same thing?

"Star Magazine claims the pressure is finally getting to Katie Holmes. She’s been suffering from dizzy spells and debilitating headaches that have her seeing black spots. Katie also feels the need to be even thinner and obsesses over her diet.

Sources suspect the underlying cause of her current state is her inability to keep up with Tom Cruise’s endless amount of energy and high expectations."

I read the entire article on the spot. Not that I'm playing doctor, but a lot of her symptoms sounded like a migraine to me!

2 comments:

deborah said...

yes, it does. but does her weirdo hubby's religion allow her to see a doctor qualified to treat her???? and I meant weirdo as in Tom.

have you tried those in the Almond Joy form yet??? ugh, to die for, and as I haven't had them in ages, i'll just thank you now for my new addiction.

The Advocate06 said...

My first time reading so forgive me if this has already been asked, but have you been medically diagnosed with a migraine?
I suffer from them also and one of the worst things is one of my nuerologists told me chocolate is one of the foods on the "dont" list, thats why I asked.