Thursday, February 21, 2008

Migrainelupe!


I'm having a pretty rough week. Aunt Martha is due to visit the end of the week, so I'm having crazy pms migraine pain. Then there was the guinea pig haircut. Plus I'm learning a new software at work, which takes a one week online training program, which is making my head go nuts staring at the computer screen all day. I'm close to having another melt down, so I'm appealing to the patron saint of migraines. She is called "Migrainelupe."

(I'm pretty sure she gets rid of migraines. I would hope so since I made her up on Image Chef)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Migraine Chick, I can empathize with you. I've been in rebound twice and felt completely overwhelmed. It helped to let two people know I was feeling in over my head. Additionally, when things get very bad I go into "triage" mode. I only do the things I really have to do. I let things go that I normally wouldn't. It means the house chores go undone and I become a hermit. This is the time when you need to rely on friends and family. And you could use a doctor on your side too. Maybe someone could help you locate one. Hang in there. Things should get better.

Anonymous said...

Our Lady of Migrainelupe. I like it!

PrincessSteph said...

I just started reading your blog every once in a while and can really sympathize. I am also having a hormonally, weathery, crazy migraine week. I currently am doped up on Axert, Liquid Migraine Advil and Pepto Bismal aloung with two very cold ice pack on my kneck and forehead. I am just a vision of beauty!
Hope that you are feeling better soon,
Princess Steph

Connie said...

Now if you can only find her image on a piece of toast or a potato chip you'll be rich.

Feel better.