Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Guinea Pig Hair Cut and a Migraine




I was home sick today from work with crushing migraine pain, and I was trying to let my guinea pig, Paris, cheer me up. Lately, I've been trying to teach her to give me a kiss on the nose. Well, this time she sniffed my forehead and the next thing I knew she had a large curl of my hair in her mouth! I didn't even feel her do it. Her little sharp teeth snipped it off my bangs. Apparently, she thinks she is the hairdresser of guinea pigs. (with a name like Paris Hilton who could blame her) I grabbed the curl away from her before she could eat it.

Now I still have awful pain and a chunk of my bangs are missing.

4 comments:

rachel said...

everyone i know who's prone to headaches has been miserable for the last week or so. i've been a mess- probably 'cause the weather's so up and down. at least where i am (MA)!

catmum said...

me too (in Monterey, where a week of rainstorms is rolling in, along with aura and migraine). Just be thankful it wasn't your nose she trimmed!

chronic chick said...

Hi gotta love the guiena pig... Hope you have a migraine free day..

chronic chick said...

I added you to my chronic chick links.