Monday, January 28, 2008

Saddest Bad Migraine Haiku Ever

I think I may have written my saddest Bad Migraine Haiku ever. I'm stuck in some sort of PMS limbo land. Aunt Martha (my period) is acting like she wants to come to town for a visit, but she just won't commit. It's been 33 days now. I've got cramps and back pain, migraine deluxe, and mood swings, but no actual results. This is really pissing me off.

Here is the haiku I wrote over the weekend.

Life is not my own
Pain robs me of who I am
Why am I alive?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the last line really really scares me. it's at times like these, when we are feeling really low, that we need to let someone we trust know we are having an especially tough time. I hope that someone close to you help life your spirits. In the meantime, I am sending good thoughts your way.

Migraineur said...

Please hang in there!

rachel said...

i've definitely been there. keep truckin'- i know how frustrating it is...

glass pineapple said...

Your Migraine photos always bring a smile through my pain, I wish I could return the favor. I hope your pain subsides soon.