Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Migraine Monsters!

We are having a warm spell here in Michigan, and the shift in the weather is killing my migraine brain. Yesterday, it was 63 degrees outside, in the middle of winter! I had to stay home sick because my head hurt so bad. It feels like my skull is in the middle of a war zone.

The lovely Deborah at weathering migraine storms had posted some awesome pictures and vivid descriptions of her migraine monster, the ice pick monster. I tried to imagine my migraine squirrel, Chuck, living up to such a reputation. Here is the best picture I could find.

Migraine Squirrel Chuck going to war against my brain!

1 comment:

deborah said...

Oh my gosh, I am so cracking up! I could send you some really good stuff for your squirrel "friend" if you need. Of course, it would need to be on loan, as it's not mine, its' Marine-I-wanna-be-boys.

Just how long did it take you to train that sucker to get him dressed???. Our high so far is 66, by my van reading anyway.