Thursday, January 31, 2008

Little Miss Crabby Ass




I've been stuck in the worst mood for the last week. I don't know if it's depression or if my hormones are taking me for a wild, wacky ride, but it's an unpleasant experience. Aunt Martha seems to have left town, but Chuck the Migraine Squirrel is on a rampage. I was stuck home sick yesterday, after throwing up six times in the morning. I tried taking an anti-nauesua pill but it didn't work. So I spent the whole day in bed, with one eye half open, watching really bad, black and white, horror movies on AMC.

The only thing that has made me feel better are the encouraging and understanding comments from my online friends.

4 comments:

Emily said...

i'm sorry things have been going so poorly for you. i hope you see some improvement soon!

Amy said...

Hope you're feeling better soon.

migraineur said...

You absolutely have the right to be crabby. Here, have another bitchy pill.

Sherry said...

I hope it gets better soon. I love the picture. My daughter actually sent that to me one time when I was changing meds and going through a really bitchy phase!