Saturday, December 1, 2007

My favorite lists!

As part of The Lists Group Writing Project, I'm supposed to vote for my top favorite list posts, and here they are. I didn't go strictly by pain blogs, but by things that were just really interesting. Just so you know, two of the quotes I submitted to the "your top 10 inspirational quote list" by Sparky were included in her list. I'll include the quotes at the bottom of this post. I still really like them a lot.

Your Top 10 Inspirational Quotes by Sparky

40 ways to make your mind your playground by Fier

10 Ways to Survive the Writers’ Strike by Cynthia Boris

5 Ways to Become the Perfect Idiot by Lori

The pain quotes I submitted:

Pain is not a punishment; pleasure is not a reward.
~ Pema Chodron

Life is what happens while you are trying to get well.
~ Patrick Mason

1 comment:

Fier said...

I'm really honored to have my list among your favorites. Thank you very much!