Sunday, December 9, 2007

More Migraine Rodents!



I have found more proof that rodents are associated with migraines. Check out these super cute mice having headaches. Poor babies.

Plus, I listened to the podcast of the My NPR Interview On Chronic Pain from Sarah Whitman at The How to Cope with Pain Blog, and they even mentioned chronic pain in your brain being a lot like a gerbil on a wheel!

I tried to find a picture of a gerbil on a wheel, but the only thing I could find was a hamster in a ball. Close enough! This could a hamster in your skull!

3 comments:

Kim said...

After reading about your squirrel, I named mine. We call him Spike, and we hate him. It's amazing, though ~ my family and friends are so much more open to talking about Spike than they ever were about talking about my pain levels. Anthropomorphic pain = greater levels of acceptance. Who knew?

Thanks for the tip ~ I hope your squirrel is behaving today. Mine is! :)

Kim

deborah said...

cute but deadly pics

Migraine Chick said...

I love the name "Spike." I wish Chuck had come up with a cool name like that, but that's the name that popped in my head!