Thursday, September 27, 2007

Pill Pictures


Seeing how Migraine Barbie has been hiding in her bedroom with an ice pack on her forehead, I decided to try to take some pictures of pills. I finally got the Midrin, but I haven't tried it yet, because like Barbie, I'm in the middle of a nasty pain spell with a healthy dose of depression because Aunt Martha (my period) is a bitch. So the red and white pills are the Midrin, and the long white pills are magnesium, which I've still been taking, but I don't know why because they don't seem to have helped much.


2 comments:

deborah said...

My husband cals her Aunt Flo. She IS a bitch.

Emily said...

this sounds like my life story for the past 3 years; i'm taking ______, but i don't know why because they haven't done anything to help.

sigh.

neat pictures, though. :)