Thursday, September 20, 2007

Clean Brain

I’ve been addicted to a tv show on the Style Network called Clean House right now, especially when I’m having a bad pain day. It doesn’t take a lot of brain cells to follow the show’s format.

“Are you drowning in disarray? Still clinging to that scary ceramic clown display in your living room? You're not alone! Style Network's Clean House is helping families beset by decorating disasters straighten up their spaces.

Each week, one cluttered clan puts itself at the mercy of host Niecy Nash (Reno 911!) and her crew of interior designers and organizers. They decide what stays and, more importantly, what goes--by way of a giant yard sale. Then they turn around and pour the proceeds into a much-needed home makeover. Think of it as residential rehab, an interior intervention. Tears are shed and arguments often ensue--but the final outcome is always shocking and inspiring!”

After watching so many episodes, I’ve decided that they now need a show called “Clean Brain.” I need Niecy Nash and her crew to step into my melon and whip it into shape. Niecy will say my brain is a “hot mess” and it’s filled with “foolishness.”

She'll point out that my brain in desperate need of a makeover, and I'll shed a couple tears with her. Then her crew will whip my brain into shape. They will organize it and redesign the interior so it will be pain free!.

1 comment:

Emily said...

i feel exactly the same way. i wish it were so easy. :)