Monday, September 17, 2007

The 2007 APF Pain and Creativity Exhibit!



From the APF website:

"Living with pain or caring for someone affected by pain always stirs strong emotions. Has pain ever inspired you to create art? Have you used art to work through your pain?

The American Pain Foundation, in collaboration with The HealthCentral Network, is calling for submissions in a variety of art forms (film, sculpture, words, painting, quilt blocks, etc.) from people who have pain or from people who are affected by pain. A select group of artists and their work will be chosen as finalists, and will be prominently featured online and in print publications by The HealthCentral Network and the American Pain Foundation.

To be considered for this opportunity to be honored and have your work featured, we need your submissions by September 20th.

You can view all the entries in The Pain and Creativity Exhibit here."

I thought this looked like a really cool idea, so I posted my Bad Migraine Haiku. I don't know if anyone will accept them as legitimate poems, but I thought I would try.

1 comment:

JC said...

I entered that! It's a great idea! I shall have to find your poem - although I have not yet learned how to navigate the site.