Sunday, July 8, 2007

Floppy Hat Success!


I recruited another friend yesterday to go floppy hat shopping with me. We first went to Briarwood Mall in Ann Arbor and once again "the attack of the giant melon" prevented me from finding any suitable head gear.

Next we tried downtown Ann Arbor, thinking some of the trendy stores might have something, like Urban Outfitters, etc. The last store we went to was Bivouac on South State Street.

I found my floppy hat!! It's a Solar Roller Hat by OR Women, designed and tested for women by women, and it has UPF 30+ SolarShield. It's not too tight and it appears to be crushable, so I don't have to worry about shoving it into a tote bag. And it only cost $28.00, which for Bivouac is cheap.

Now if I can only get my new hat away from my stuffed migraine bear, I might have a chance at having a good vacation in Mackinaw!

1 comment:

Migraineur said...

Yay! I love hats!