Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Note to Self

Do not watch a zombie move before going to bed when my head is pounding with a migraine. I woke up several times during the night, thinking zombies were coming to get me, and my head was banging away with the increased stress.

This may sound weird, but on some level, zombie movies make me feel better when I’m having a migraine along with a migraine chick pity party (poor me). Maybe it’s because then I can think at least I’m not a zombie right now.

The same thing goes for those VH1 Flavor of Love reality shows. When I’m watching them, I tell myself at least I’m not one of those crazy ass bitches.

I think I am definitely going to start blaming my migraines for my declining taste in television shows lately. I used to watch shows on The Learning Channel and The Discovery Channel, but now with my lack of concentration, I find myself watching more and more VH1 programming, like the worst of all, Flavor of Love Charm School.

1 comment:

Angel said...

LOL That's the same reason I watch "Wife Swap". I always feel MUCH better after that ;)